Friday, October 06, 2006

Negative Thoughts

Hi again, sorry yesterday was busy so did not get a chance to blog

Here's the thought for today:
"What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves"

Read it again, what you think you prove. It's like a little response in your mind that says ok I think i am silly, gotta prove that. How many times does that happen to you.

If you think you can or you think you can't you're right, paraphrased from Henry Ford.

How many times have you said I can't do that? Your mind processes that and decides you are right, and then you can't do it.

Why not start thinking in a more positive manner? Why not think I might not be able to do it now, however if I practice or learn a little bit more I may be able to do it.

We seem, as human beings, to be conditioned to accept failure. "Ah sure I knew it would not work out." "Everything always goes wrong for me", people tend to think like that.

Start to think in a more positive light, after all if you think it might work out, a lot of times it does. Thinking negatively can be so destructive. You think of the worse case scenario's. However sometimes worse case does not happen, in fact in my life I have found that very often worst case does not happen.

So I want you to be more positive in your thoughts.

Tomorrow we'll look at decisions and how important they are to your life

Keep on Keepin' on

Richard Butler
The Success Coach

No comments: