Thursday, September 18, 2008

How Bad is YOUR Life?

So you think you have it bad, man I went thru that phase a few times, I had it so bad, oh poor me, etc etc, you know what. You may have it bad but you're damn lucky how good you have it.

Let's take an example from last night and this morning

Last night I had to photocopy some notes for some training I was doing, I got outside and put Ava, my little on into her car seat. I left my passenger door open. This female drunk came up and started looking into the car, whhassss daaaa she said, I had to ask her to move and actually push her away. She kept looking at me, so I got into the car and locked the doors, poor old Ava was not sure why the bad lady was there or what she was doing.

I told her it was ok...

This morning on the way to work a group of men drinking cider (at 9am)

So that got me thinking about this post, How lucky we are, sure I went thru a marriage breakup, sure my income went down initially when I started out. But am I alive, yes, am I healthy yes, do I have somewhere to live? Yes, Do I have a loving daughter yes.

Look around and ask yourself how lucky am I? Even when things are not going as expected think how lucky you are.

Think about the great things in your life. Think about the people who love you.

At the end of the day we have a lot to be happy for remember that

Keep on keepin' on

Richard

No comments: