Monday, September 22, 2008

How many people do you come into contact with?

This post will show you a little bit more about me and where I work on a contract basis, in between saving the world!

Each day when I am working I get the train to Connolly Station


View Larger Map

Walk up Talbot St (zoom up on the map) and then turn right onto Lower Gardier St, perhaps half way up that road I see the first person "i know" a lovely looking Eastern European girl (little skinny) always dressed well, always on the phone. We've caught each others eye and so are aware of each other now.

Then slightly further up i see a guy in a business suit pushing a pushcar with his little boy in it. They usually stop at some apartments to listen to a bird singing which is on the balcony

Just past montjoy park (where I have my lunch) i see the man with his Chinese daughter, she is so gorgeous, about 3 maybe, pig tails and so pretty.

It's like a routine - i look out for these people everyday. Do they know me, or do they even see me? Who knows but it brings a nice routine to my day. It always makes me think about how we pass in and out of other peoples lives and may never realise the impact it has. Perhaps it's the person you smile to who sells the papers, perhaps the girl who serves your latte in starbucks, perhaps....

You never know how much that smile or hello means so think about it next time.....

To your success

Richard

No comments: