Monday, September 15, 2008

Why do things happen to me?

An interesting question that many people ask me.

Why did this or that happen to me? It's a question I can't answer specifically all I can say is that I believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is unknown to us until some time later in our lives. Sometimes the reason something happens is to wake us up from our existence that we have become to comfortable in.

I've had a lot happen to me in the last year or so, and I am still asking myself that question. Why did this happen to me. The only answer I have is because I became too used to what I had in my life. It was time for the universe to shake me up and say Richard, start to realise how lucky you are. I have realised how lucky I was and am now rebuilding both my business and my life. What have I learned about all of this? I believe it has made me a better person, I believe I am getting more focused in what I have to and will achieve.

I'll reveal more later

Richard

No comments: